Of mice and men (& keyboards) (Was Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement)

David Brownlee abs at absd.org
Tue Aug 8 19:51:33 BST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 04:48:57PM +0100, Denny de la Haye wrote:
> >
> >> Logitech also win the mouse war by a very long shot, with the MX1000.
> >
> > TRACKBALLS win the mouse war.
> My keyboard is an IBM space saver with a built-in trackpoint.
> Anything that requires me to take a hand off the keyboard to operate it can
> fuck off.

   	IBM make a selection of space saving keyboards, including
   	one which is identical in size and layout to the keyboard
   	of a T series thinkpad, even down to the 'access IBM' above
   	the top, touchpoint & glide.

   	There are a very small number of people on the planet who upon
   	hearing this, their eyes light up. For the rest of the world...
   	move on, move on, nothing to see here...

   			   David Brownlee -- abs at absd.org