the "no good Perl jobs"/"no good Perl programmers" myth

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Fri Aug 11 09:11:56 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 08:56, Pete Sergeant wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 11:46:07PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> > leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk.
>
> Wasn't this the guy up on  MAnchester who spammed a whole bunch of
> people from CPAN? I've been avoiding him for just this reason

Yep

   "I have just run simple Google Search and noticed you were interested
in Perl Development!"

I asked precisely what Google Search so I could try to optimise things
so people doing things that I am actually interested in could find me
and I didn't get a reply, so I am not so convinced of the "fabulous"
tag.

/J\