Perl Vacancy

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Mon Aug 14 16:55:17 BST 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 03:22:30PM +0100, Andrew McGregor wrote:
>With all the chatter about Perl jobs - I have a perm Perl role:

There's something missing here, and it's the level of seniority of this
role. One advantage of an actual salary number is that potential
applicants can filter jobs based on experience. The skills list could
describe my current job (technical lead) or an entry-level Perl coding
position. While I'm not applying for the post myself, I'd like to
request that a bit more information be made available - apart from
anything else, it'll help Andrew and his company have slightly less of a
sea of CVs through which they have to wade.