tree rats

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Aug 15 15:33:08 BST 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:10:21PM +0100, Simon Baxter said:
>  Does you friend still 'work from home' and build squirrel assault
> courses? If so I would be very keen to have a chat with him about
> filming the squirrels for a TV programme.

Yes he didn't realise this was a mailing list.

Yes that makes him, in your eyes, as dumb as a bag of walnuts.

I swear to $diety if this turns into a faeces flinging fest then I'll
start forcibly unsubbing people.

Let's make a deal - You don't start shouting what you think of him and I
won't tell you what I think of you.

Your not so benevolent leader, back from holiday

Simon