Loss of earning insurance

Robert Shiels robert at se71.org
Tue Aug 15 16:51:30 BST 2006

Pete Sergeant wrote:

>Can anyone *recommend* a good insurance company? I'm looking for
>critical illness + loss of earnings + life insurance, suitable for a
I've been led to believe most of these aren't really worth the paper
they are printed on.

I do however have one with Liverpool Victoria.

A financial advisor found it for me, but have no idea how good they are
- and hope to never find out of course.

The only person who can *recommend* is someone who has made a successful
claim. I'll be there are plenty of horror stories in the Sunday Mail
financial section, but failing that, I'd trawl through the newsgroups to
see what people are saying.