Present web page as image file

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 13:28:26 BST 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 01:20:25PM +0100, Tom Insam wrote:
> takes an url, produces some png files. The way it works is, it starts a
> headless X server, starts an app using GtkMozEmbed inside it, opens the
> url, then screenshots the server. Extremely horrible. Will translate

I don't know enough about the details of all this, but I've often
wondered if it's possible for someone to hook into libgecko (or
whatever) and instead of rendering to browser, render PNG (etc)

Do none of the HTML libraries allow this to be done?

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.