Perl Vacancy

Nicholas Clark nick at
Wed Aug 16 16:31:26 BST 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 04:40:14PM +0200, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 01:44:38PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > * please note, I'm not looking for a job. You can tell when I am because a
> >   sig appears with my CV. Now, if you want to find my CV, Google gets you to
> >   it rather easily. Then again, maybe I should include it more often, as it's
> >   not the highest "Perl" "CV" yet.
> One might argue that "resume" would be a much better moniker for subs than "CV".

Or risumi. After all it's important to have the accents, but for maximum
portability it's also important to be 7 bit clean. ;-)

So by the magic of symlinks, we bring you
And for Tom, we offerésumé.html
Although if your web browser assumes that URLs are to be encoded as UTF-8
for you, you might need to write that

This message has a remarkably low signal to noise ratio.

Top google hit for risumi explains the issue.

Nicholas Clark