Perl Vacancy

IvorW combobulus at xemaps.com
Wed Aug 16 17:11:37 BST 2006

Please Read The Disclaimer At The Bottom Of This Email

Risumi sounds almost edible :).

This reminds me of "dogument", which is what you get when you or each character with 4:

s/(.)/chr(ord($1)|4)/eg

This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Its contents are  confidential and may only be retained by the named recipient(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with the consent of LCH.Clearnet Limited.   If you are not an intended recipient please delete this e-mail and notify postmaster at lchclearnet.com.

The contents of this email are subject to contract in all cases, and LCH.Clearnet Limited makes no contractual commitment save where confirmed by hard copy.  LCH.Clearnet Limited accepts no liability, including liability for negligence, in respect of any statement in this email.

LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1EA.    Recognised as a Clearing House under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. Reg in England No.25932
Telephone: +44 20 7426 7000              Internet: http://www.lchclearnet.com