Creeping ever closer

Randy J. Ray rjray at
Wed Aug 23 07:35:57 BST 2006

I have my work permit in hand. My next step is to apply for a residency visa
through the embassy over here (well, in Los Angeles I mean, though luckily I
can do the applying on-line). It is not unreasonable to think that I'll be out
there by the second week of September, give or take. Maybe sooner, but since I
still have to make shipping arrangements for a small slice of my personal
belongings, and have to delivery my car to my father for him to sell off, I'm
padding the estimate a bit.

There's a show I hope to attend on the 23rd and 24th of September, in
Folkestone. Um, anyone able to tell me how far that is from London...?

Randy J. Ray             rjray at             randy.j.ray at