Ideas for a talk

Bruce James bruce at custard.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 12:47:03 BST 2006

Hi,

I have been asked if I would like to do a talk for some friends at a
training company, but this year I have run out of ideas a bit.

To give you an idea, last year I did a talk on AJAX using Perl/Mason (!)
and the year before, Design Patterns in Perl.

This year I'm a bit stumped as I have not really learned anything new
since last year to talk about. (Which is a bit unusual, and a bit of a
worry for me...)

So what's new or hot in the Perl or Open Source community that I can
take a look at?

Bruce