jobs.perl.org

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 08:06:55 BST 2006

Interesting. Firefox didn't pick anything up (you know, the RSS logo in
the nav bar) and I didn't see one of the RSS buttons on the page.

"Syndacate this" doesn't mean "RSS" directly to me.

And yes, my eyesight *is* bad at the moment as I'm running in some new
contact lenses and one of them isn't right.