Non Sucking YAML parser

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 20:52:47 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 14:49 -0400, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Mark Overmeer wrote:
>
> > When you choose to create a schema for your data-exchange, you may
> > take a look at my new module XML::Compile.  It hides *all* XML
> > processing from your program, is very fast, validating, processes
> > types strictly, and does name-spaces correctly.  Written because the
> > existing modules were to sloppy and slow for my taste.
>                         ^^
>
> One time, I saw a pickup truck with a company logo stencilled on the
  ^^^^^^^^
  Once? A while back? Are you Dutch (een keer would be coloquial(ish))?

> door. I disremember the name of the company, but it was basically:
          don't remember?            do you mean the name or the logo?

>         Pete Jones, handyman
>     odd jobs, repairs, carpentry
>           "No job to small"
>
> In the exact same way, that was funny, too. :-)

Can I politely draw your attention to Mark's earlier statement that
English is not his native tongue. If you want be a language pedant then
at least try a bit harder.