Non Sucking YAML parser

Chris Devers cdevers at pobox.com
Thu Sep 14 02:39:20 BST 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Mark Overmeer wrote:

> * Dirk Koopman (djk at tobit.co.uk) [060913 19:52]:
>
> > English is not his native tongue.
>
> O well, missing an 'o' in 'too' is of course just a silly typo.
> Although I have no clue why the result is funny.

I just found it self-referentially ironic to write "to sloppy". Anywhere
else in that phrase, that sentence, maybe not funny, but there, yes.

I've certainly made my share of typos, and didn't mean it as an attack
to point out this one. I was just amused. Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

:-)

--
Chris Devers
DO NOT LEAVE IT IS NOT REAL