RedPoint Rack?

Alex McLintock alexmc at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 15:39:21 BST 2006

Hi Folks,

Several of us (I think) have machines in Robin Szemeti's rack in Mailbox. If anyone does can you lpease check your machines and tell me whether they are up and running.

Also does anyone know where Robin is right now? Mailbox wont give me any technical support - not even to confirm whether or not they have a power cut - and ask me to contact my reseller.

Cheers.

Alex McLintock
07976 512145

Anyone who emails me here is likely to get ignored.
You have been warned