Printing to multiple files ... without changing my code.

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Fri Sep 15 18:28:26 BST 2006

> Glad you like it. It feels a bit cracky, mind you, especially
> as you could just run your script unchanged and pipe it into
> tee(1) which will do the job fine outside of perl-land. Out
> of interest, why did you not just do that?

I would have thought the MS Outlook banner was a clue :-)

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670