6502 versus Z80

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Tue Sep 19 19:12:45 BST 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Denny wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 14:10 -0700, John Costello wrote:
> > You're the 3rd person to mention The Soul of a New Machine.  Must get a
> > copy of that for the nightstand.
>
> The paperback has been out of print in this country for the last 8 years
> or so.  I suppose I should just give up waiting and import one from the
> states or something, but it seems a bit silly.

You should import it, as it is in print here.  I discovered a shiny new
copy on my bookshelves last night and stayed up late to finish another
book so I can start Kidder's book.

Powells.com (http://www.powells.com/) has the book for cheaper than
shipping, including a used UK mass market edition for US$1.95--less than
two pounds.

Or, you could go through Amazon.co.uk to pay in pounds, though it still
would be shipped from the U.S.