I want a new super-power

Merijn Broeren merijnb at iloquent.com
Tue Oct 3 12:03:15 BST 2006

Quoting Philippe Bruhat (BooK) (philippe.bruhat at free.fr):

> Mmm, carefully chosen search words ("remote control presentation") seem to
> yield even more results...

If you search for Wireless Presenter on amazon.co.uk you'll find a few,
amongst which the one I use, the Targus one. It can work as a mouse and
as a page up/down keyboard, with a laser pointer (ooh shiny) built in. I
bought it for 15 quid in 2004 and it is still on its first battery,
despite miltiple full weeks of training I did with it. Worked on anything
with a USB port I ever attached it to, Linux and Windows alike [1].

Cheers,
[1] I'm not a mac weenie
--
Merijn Broeren | Bob's guide to high explosives for dummies: