[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social TONIGHT - The Star, Belgravia

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Oct 5 10:14:42 BST 2006

The steaks are warming, the drinks are chilling, the dancing girls/boys
(delete as appropriate) are limbering up and the band are clearing the
saliva from their spit valves which can only mean one thing ....

                OCTOBER SOCIALFEST!

Sort of like the famous Munich festival confusingly held in September
except we drink more beer. And, worryingly, they talk more Perl.

We're about even on the Sausages I think.

So come one, come all to the Star pub - drinking place of villains and
toffs alike (and that's just the assembled Fotangonites) and quaff with
us [0]

Details here

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2006-September/000061.html

Simon

[0] Except me. I'm stuck in Yorkshire. Which makes the last two or three
socials I've missed due to being-elsewhere-itis I think. BAD leader! No
cookie! <sad smiley face>