[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social TONIGHT - The Star, Belgravia

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Oct 5 11:26:27 BST 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 10:14:42AM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
[...]
> [0] Except me. I'm stuck in Yorkshire. Which makes the last two or three
> socials I've missed due to being-elsewhere-itis I think. BAD leader! No
> cookie! <sad smiley face>

Where in Yorkshire? There's some cracking drinking holes up there.

If Sheffield, everywhere in the GBG except the Wetherspoons.

If Leeds, try the Duck and Drake or the Grove next to Energis HQ.

If Bradford, run, don't walk, to the Fighting Cock (and then Karachi
afterwards for a curry).

York, the Blue Bell, passing by the one next to the station whose name I
forget.