[OT] Perl OO Question.

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at marks-and-spencer.com
Thu Oct 5 19:54:22 BST 2006

Andy and Zach.

> I'm with Zach on this one ... Factory pattern all the way.
> http://search.cpan.org/~phred/Class-Factory/

Bingo! Works a treat!

I feel like I got at least as far as a triangle while re-inventing the
wheel. Thanks for your help guys.

Now shouldn't I be in the pub right now?

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670