Syntax highlighting in Perl

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Oct 16 17:00:45 BST 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 03:47:26PM +0100, Andy Wardley wrote:
> Peter Corlett wrote:
> > Relying on the mouse is a bit of a show-stopper,
> > as is its non-existence on anything other than OSX.
> > If I've got to know Emacs or vi *anyway* when I'm
> > poking around Unix systems, why bother confusing things with yet another
> > editor with more keybindings to get confused with?
> Yep, major bummer.

Dunno about you lot, but it takes me a few seconds to switch my brane
between vi mode and BBedit mode.  I can't imagine that $other_editor
would be any harder.

Real men, in any case, use ed.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

What is the difference between hearing aliens through the
fillings in your teeth and hearing Jesus in your heart?