tum ti tum

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Oct 18 21:09:57 BST 2006

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 08:44:07PM +0100, Piers Cawley wrote:

> I (vaguely) lust after one of these: www.impamp.com. It's well worth
> watching the videos -- Zak Vex is obviously a complete nutter. But in
> a good way.

Think how much better it would sound with my super wall-wart, whose
transformer is wound *exclusively* with mono-directional copper!

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper