Databasen - Revisited

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Thu Oct 19 14:05:02 BST 2006

> Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > > Which currencies more expensive than 1:1 against sterling?
> Interesting question.  I've wondered that myself.
> Since you've asked, I've done the necessary research:
> 5 currencies, together with the price in pounds.
> Bahraini Dinar 1.4164
> Cyprus Pound 1.1594
> Kuwaiti Dinar 1.8394
> Maltese Lira 1.5565
> Omani Rial 1.3852
> Source:

... that would have bene my pub-quiz winnings down the drain. A few
years ago the Latvian currancy was running at 1.2GBP to the Lati but it
passed beneath 4/3/2004.

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670