Databasen - Revisited

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Oct 19 20:41:52 BST 2006

On 19 Oct 2006, at 19:59, Nicholas Clark wrote:
[...]
> I thought that this list was about beer.

I bloody well hope so, I'm dying of thirst here. I only had three
beers and a gin for lunch and they've worn off already.

> What's this perl thing?

It's some sort of gaffer tape apparently. Hopefully it's better than
the last stuff I bought, which barely kept the slave quiet and out of
the way while I wandered back to play Warcraft.

> And where's the next social?

I'm toying with picking up the reigns of the Lunatics meet so we can
have a further 13 meets a year. I propose that they be held on the
nearest weekend to the full moon and in a quiet local boozer rather
than a central London venue.

That would put the next one on Sunday 5th November. Anybody fancy a
swift half or ten in the Sultan?