Business Banking

Robert Shiels robert at se71.org
Mon Oct 23 16:57:43 BST 2006

alex at owal.co.uk wrote:

>>So are there any cheap (if not free) business banks out there?
>>
>>Russ
>>

>I have found Abbey National Business to be perfectly fine for my needs.
>
>Alex

I use Natwest, and also have them as a personal account. When  I logon
to internet banking, I see both accounts (well, all 4 actually as I have
current and savings accounts) and can easily move money around between them.

They charge a variable rate per month which comes to around £7 depending
on how much activity there is, but I only do a very small  number of
transactions.

/Robert