OT: Hotel recommendations in London

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Mon Oct 23 17:40:04 BST 2006

>If you want clean, simple and (for London) reasonably cheap. The website
>gives 13 locations in London (at varying prices).

I have been using IBIS since 1995, at that time for business trips.

I still use them, or other "Accor" hotels abroad for those since they
all of the same standard, and hence you know what to expect.

There is a Hotel Ibis within about 1,000 metres of where I live in
the East End (near Canary Wharf) and I would recommend that Hotel
Ibis to anybody.

"Think Feynman"/////////
gordon.joly at pobox.com///