London housing recommendations

Sue Spence virtualsue at pennine.com
Wed Oct 25 09:52:31 BST 2006

Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> On 24 Oct 2006, at 22:14, Raphael Mankin wrote:
>

>> Stockley Park has no _useful_ public transport. You will need a car or a
>> bike.
>
> Disagree - the last few times I've been there I've only had a few minutes
> wait for the bus to/from Hayes & Harlington rail station.

H&H can get you to Paddington fairly quickly.  I have made use of that
link when Hatton Cross (Piccadilly line, 1 stop before Heathrow T123)
was b0rk3n. My company once had a big presence in Stockley Park but
moved to the other side of the airport 5-6 years ago.

There seem to be a few westerners on the list. Maybe we should have a
social sometime. :)