London housing recommendations

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Nov 1 14:14:45 GMT 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 12:03:04PM +0000, David Dorward wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 11:56:44AM +0000, Robert Shiels wrote:
> > Waitrose food is very nice.
> > That is all.
> Their half-pounders are excellent.
> Their stollen is far too buttery.

Hmmm, thanks for the reminder, must get Stollen on my Pre-Christmas
European Gallivant - for which I have just booked the time off work.
Woot!

Can you get Stollen in the German bits of Switzerland?  Cos if I buy
tasty cake goodness earlier when I'm in Germany I know that I'll just
eat it before I get home.  Buying it later doesn't necessarily mean the
cake survives, but it does at least improve its chances.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"