War on Terror (was: warning - avoid HBNOnline for booking hotels)

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Wed Nov 1 18:10:16 GMT 2006

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Andy Wardley wrote:

> Sorry, coffee-break rant over.  Back to work.

Time for my coffee break. :^)

> P.S. Al-Qaeda is an invention of the CIA.  Google for "al-qaeda cia database"
>       if you're interested.  Kinda like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Call me cynical as well, but they weren't the first and likely won't be
the last group/person to be built up by a government agency (yours, mine,
someone else's) and then conflict with their creator's.

It's time I re-read Frankenstein.

----
"Sadness is just another word for not enough coffee."--Wally, in Dilbert