War on Terror (was: warning - avoid HBNOnline for booking hotels)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Nov 1 21:37:12 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 04:30:36PM +0000, Andy Wardley wrote:

> Colour me cynical, but any politician actively spouting the "war on terror"
> bullshit is either a perpetrator of the delusion or one of the deluded

I'll go further, and say that they are terrorists by their own
definition, as they seek to cause terror and use it for their own
political ends.

Personally I think that's a sucky definition, but I'm quite happy to
hoist them on their own petard.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

In this episode, R2 and Luke weld the doors shut on their X-Wing,
and Chewbacca discovers that his Ewok girlfriend is really just a
Womble with its nose chopped off.