Room in London?

Peter Corlett abuse at
Wed Nov 1 21:47:39 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 09:35:41PM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Talking about places in London, I've just accepted a job offer in WC1
> (which may be moving to EC1 soon) so I'm looking for a room as central as
> possible. I'm largely housetrained, and will hardly ever be there.

And if you have *two* rooms (or somebody else also has one) I would also be

I just need somewhere to store four packed-solid book cases and a collection
of mouldy old Macs.

On a related note, I have a shedload of computer hardware that's even
useless to a magpie like myself, but if you need dumb terminals, PCI video
cards, PII class kit, and enough cables to wire up an ISP, please come and
haul it away before I freecycle and/or bin it. I'm sure not moving house
with that lot *again*.