Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:47:46 GMT 2006

On 02/11/06, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/11/06, Earle Martin <perl at downlode.org> wrote:
> > <SARCASM>
> > I guess being "free" means you're bound to only using free services,
> > no matter how bad they are.
> > </SARCASM>
> >
> > If I was a kind-spirited person with a shedload of resources, I'd
> > offer them to set up a Real Mailing List and migrate their users over.
> > But I'm not[0], and I doubt anyone else would be willing & capable to
> > either.
>
> What about a geekcycle project on sourceforge - free wiki, homepage
> and mailing list - could also upload some handy files.

I'll try and set up a geekcycle project on sourceforge - goal being to
provide a freecycle style website either via the sourceforge project
itself or downloadable software - i.e. customised, pre-configured
siesta and wiki bundle.

That should put it within the sourceforge remit :)

Any suggestions or tips off-list, anybody interested give me a shout
and I'll announce once I've set it up.

cheers,

A.

--