Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 14:55:59 GMT 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:42:55PM +0000, Paul Makepeace wrote:
[...]
> P (fed up with the presumably minority-that-spoils-it tossers on
> freecycle)

... the minority that spoils it being the people that run it, it seems...

What sort of idiot insists that philanthropic users agree to an poentially
objectioable T&C from an unnecessary third party?

When one of the lists I was on went Yahoo Groups, they lost me as a reader
because I declined to accept the onerous terms on offer at the time. Again,
their loss.