Amazon wishlists

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Wed Nov 8 01:15:40 GMT 2006

I see that some people were nice enough to write modules to simplify
queries of Amazon wishlists, and thank them here.

What I haven't found is whether there is an API method that would allow me
to update my own wishlist, using just the ASINs and my wishlist's token.

Why would I program this?  For one, I found someone's list of things they
want on their non-AMZN page.  I'd rather create a form that scrapes their
page, lists each one with a check box, and then updates my wishlist with
my selections.

For another, the person's list is for items from amazon.co.uk, while my
list is on amazon.com.  ASINs appear to be identical between sites.

I don't see a link on Amazon's site to APIs, but perhaps I'm not looking
in the right spot.

John