Syntax highlighting in Perl

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Sun Nov 12 15:46:47 GMT 2006

2

> What version of SVN::Web?

0.49

> Is it 100% reproducible?

Yes

> Does it affect all revisions, or just a subset of them?

All

> Does it happen with svnweb-server?

I didn't try it.

But I've fixed the problem, by hook or by crook.  I've ditched debian's
apache and built everything myself.  Then I have rerun svnweb-install.

I think it was the last step that actually fixed the problem.  I think I
had updated SVN::Web and the css/templates/something were incompatible,
but I hadn't realised that.  Could that be right?  Is this likely to be
a perennial problem?

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net