GD::Graph question

Phil Pennock phil.pennock at globnix.org
Mon Nov 13 03:11:36 GMT 2006

On 2006-11-12 at 08:49 -0800, Ovid wrote:
> There is no attribute 'label', according to the GD::Graph docs (and the
> error message I generated.  I see someone else responded to this and
> they used 'label', so I could be wrong.

Noooo ... I was going for minimal changes to get something working.  I
tried to keep stuff the same, as much as possible.  So bogus parameters
remain bogus.

The parameter does seem to actually be used for pie graphs.

<URL:http://people.spodhuis.org/cgi/pdp/graph-lines>
<URL:http://people.spodhuis.org/cgi/pdp/graph-pie>

On 2006-11-12 at 21:29 +0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> To see the results you may visit http://hatemytory.com/rate.html
> WARNING: contains politics

A more pertinent warning would be "requires JavaScript to function".

Gettin' me coat.

-Phil