I love london.pm

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 16:25:01 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 15:49 +0000, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> Surely an interminable debate as how best to achieve this goal resulting
> in the OP "Just Going and Changing The Fucking Light Bulb".  So the
> actual answer is one but there may be an impression that it requires a
> committee of 700+ opinionated people on a mailling list (because surely
> they all have changed a light bulb themselves at some point.)

I think whether or not it "requires" a london.pm committee meeting
depends crucially on how bored members may be at this stage of the week.
Judging by the fact that all the comments, so far, have been fairly
tasteful and even slightly amusing leads me to conclude that it may have
better to have asked this question later, say on Thursday afternoon.