GD::Graph question

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Mon Nov 13 16:30:36 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 20:58 +0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Apologies if this sort of question isn't appropriate to the list

Sure it is.  Depending on the urgency of the answer there might be more
appropriate places. However you probably shouldn't be surprised or upset
if people ignore the question completely, get bored and decide to change
the subject, suggest a completely different approach which they have no
way of knowing would work for your application, pick holes in unrelated
parts of your code, use your question as a jumping off point to discuss
something that is more interesting as a problem to them but which you
have interest in, question your parentage or suggest you engage in an
unnatural activity with some beast of burden.  But yeah it's fine.

>  - it's hard to tell from the archives.

Maybe I should update the FAQ relating to the list at some point ....