Dojo madness

Toby Corkindale tjc at
Thu Nov 16 10:54:19 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 01:12:25PM -0800, John Costello wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> > I'm totally stumped. I have two extremely simple webpages, one of which
> > causes IE to crash with an error "Operation aborted", and another that
> > works fine.
> >[snip] I'll hunt down the Dojo mailing list next and post there, but thought
> >I'd post this here for your WTF confusement first.
> Save you a bit of searching:
> <>

Eventual fix was to adjust the base tag to not be a singleton.
Oddly, this fixed Dojo - even though IE was apparently using the previous base
tag just fine to load normal HTML references..

Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
(gpg --keyserver --recv-key B1CCF88E)