Combination of skills - was [JOB] Perl & VB person, central London

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at
Mon Nov 20 13:04:07 GMT 2006

--- Denny < at> wrote:

> What's the motivation?  Can you do anything fun and interesting with
> Office?

Sure you can.  I used to have an annoying coworker who would throw
temper tantrums and when he did, I clicked on a "Cherry Bomb" icon I
had embedded in Excel which used some VBA code I had written to
silently send out Netware messages to my friends, asking them to call
me.  When they did, I'd pretend they had a technical problem I needed
to look at and I'd walk away from the damned tantrum.

Of course, if the Cherry Bomb coworker had a brain, he would have
wondered why I always had a blank spreadsheet open on my desktop.

Buy the book --
Perl and CGI --