Snap quiz: desk stuff

Robin Barker Robin.Barker at
Tue Nov 21 14:28:53 GMT 2006

Papers, mug, staff pass, phones, wallet, glasses, pens, photos of daughters, 8 x stacking trays.

In line with our corporate clear desk policy!

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at]On Behalf Of Earle Martin
Sent: 21 November 2006 14:13
To: London Perl Mongers
Subject: Snap quiz: desk stuff
14:05 <@hex> Actually, this would make a good list post. Forgive me,
you may see it again in a
14:06 <@lathos> Yay, a meaningless cascade!

What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?

I have: glass of water, mug of coffee, pair of glasses, mobile phone,
notebook and pen.

Earle Martin

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY