Snap quiz: desk stuff

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Nov 21 16:46:30 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 02:12:45PM +0000, Earle Martin wrote:
> #london.pm:
> 14:05 <@hex> Actually, this would make a good list post. Forgive me,
> you may see it again in a
>             moment.
> 14:06 <@lathos> Yay, a meaningless cascade!
>
> Absolutely.
>
> What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?

Nokia N73
Nokia N93
SPV M500 + usb cable
iRiver H10 + USB cable
Garmin eTrex GPS + serial data cable
Globalsat bluetooth GPS
Yaesu VX-7R transceiver
2x Nokia chargers
1x Nokia data cable
A plastic knife
Misc USB cables
Microphone
Decathlon bike computer
6x muesli bars
Several varieties of coffee (beans)
Assorted business cards (loose)
Scott Kelly CD (Spirit bound flesh) I bought on the weekend.
Small sprinkler for chocolate powder
Cycling gloves
Jumper
Headphones (in-ear)
Headphones (over-ear, closed-back)
One notebook (A4)
Many print-outs in no particular organisation (loose)
1x Boots cold relief w/blackcurrent sachet
A pile of 1 and 2 pence coins
Charging cable for bluetooth headset
Serial cable for switches
16 port Netgear switch
Antique Dell laptop that still has a serial port
8 port unbranded switch
stapler
satchel
sticky tape
a couple of spare short ethernet cables
several screw drivers
leatherman
Someone *glares* left a bunch of old 15" monitors under the desk.
Several different Linux boot CDs on CDR.
And a box for Dell Rapid Rails that I'm using as a footrest under the desk.