Snap quiz: desk stuff

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Tue Nov 21 17:46:27 GMT 2006

FYI, if you're a Floyd fan, do see The Australian Pink Floyd show.  I
saw them a month or so ago.  If you close your eyes, you can't tell
they're not Pink Floyd.  They were incredible.  Highlights for me were
Dogs (yes, they played it through, and quite well), The Great Gig in
the Sky, and Us and Them.  Played songs from Piper at the Gates of
Dawn through Division Bell.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.