Snap quiz: desk stuff

David Alban extasia at
Tue Nov 21 17:46:27 GMT 2006

FYI, if you're a Floyd fan, do see The Australian Pink Floyd show.  I
saw them a month or so ago.  If you close your eyes, you can't tell
they're not Pink Floyd.  They were incredible.  Highlights for me were
Dogs (yes, they played it through, and quite well), The Great Gig in
the Sky, and Us and Them.  Played songs from Piper at the Gates of
Dawn through Division Bell.

On 11/21/06, Adam Auden <adam at> wrote:
> On 11/21/06, Dominic Mitchell <dom at> wrote:
> > Calling that "Pink Floyd" as opposed to "Roger Waters during final descent into
> > gothhood" is quite hard.
> To be fair that's what's written on it - I am uneducated in such
> things hence the CD-R being thrust into my sweaty hands.

Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.