Snap quiz: desk stuff

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Nov 21 22:45:26 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 03:12:57PM -0600, Ian Malpass wrote:
> Andy Armstrong wrote:
> >Earl Grey is for winners. Not sure about the sugar though.
> Nonsense. Assam is the only true tea.

These statements are not mutually exclusive.

Clearly Assam is superior (although Twinings English Breakfast is
even more superior, so at least one of those statements is *wrong*), but
Earl Grey is indeed for "winners", just like at school sports days they
always find a way to give a prize to the fat kid, and to the speccy
twat, and to the retard who sits in the corner dribbling.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    I caught myself pulling grey hairs out of my beard.
    I'm definitely not going grey, but I am going vain.