Snap quiz: desk stuff

Tony Kennick 0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at
Tue Nov 21 23:02:04 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:51:58PM +0000,
the following was promulgated by Peter Corlett:

> On 21 Nov 2006, at 21:29, Neil de Carteret wrote:
> >On 21/11/06, Peter Corlett <abuse at> wrote:
> >>For amusement, try to guess what the hell my job is from that lot.
> >Time-traveling gastronaut.
> Close. I mainly sit in the corner mumbling obscenities while using
> Perl to apply fresh layers of gaffer tape over Movable Type in order
> to intimidate it into doing some of the rather strange things that
> the other staff want. I'm also quite attached to my pub lunches,
> hence the GBG and Zagat.

Now I know how all you guys feel when someone mentions a book you
contributed to on list ;-)
(although i wouldn't be surprised if others on the list have reviews
in the GBG as well)

        Tony Kennick