Snap quiz: desk stuff

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Nov 22 14:46:43 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:37:53PM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 21 Nov 2006, at 22:27, David Cantrell wrote:
> >Hayseed Dixie played at Shepherds Bush last week.  And lo, it was
> >good.
> There's some Hayseed Dixie live bootleg stuff on archive.org I think.

They're taper-friendly.  I'm sure there used to be some stuff on
bt.etree.org, but it's not there any more.  Perhaps the seeders all went
away.

http://www.hayseed-dixie.com/taping.html

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
  -- John Hardin, in the Monastery