Snap quiz: desk stuff

muppet scott at asofyet.org
Wed Nov 22 20:22:28 GMT 2006

Earle Martin wrote:
> What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?

An enormous ziggurat of (empty) Red Bull cans, a painted model of the Delorean
Time Machine from Back to the Future, five pictures of my wife ('cause i think
she's hawt), a light-up "busy" sign, and a nerf revolver used to repel people
who wander in to chat about the stuff on my desk.  And a giant mess of papers
covered with incoherent scribbles.

This does not include the replica of Strongbad's "Trogdor, the Burninator!" on
my whiteboard.  He burninates my bugs.

Were it not for company policy that forbids cameras and camera phones, i'd
post pictures, because the Red Bull Ziggurat is quite impressive.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>