Snap quiz: desk stuff

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Nov 22 23:05:57 GMT 2006

On 22 Nov 2006, at 20:22, muppet wrote:
[...]
> Were it not for company policy that forbids cameras and camera
> phones, i'd
> post pictures, because the Red Bull Ziggurat is quite impressive.

At $WEKILLTREES not only are cameras and drinking on the job not
forbidden, they seem to be positively encouraged if it improves the
quality of the work. I've yet to see anybody openly take Peruvian
marching powder, but that's possibly only because I don't venture
over to the arty side of the office that often.

Tomorrow I get to take cakes in. Lucky me. Hmm, two packs of mini-
donuts from Greggs then.