Email::Store::Attachment - my losing battle

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Fri Dec 1 11:01:29 GMT 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 05:38:15AM -0500, IvorW wrote:
> [...]

Do you mean binmode is also an issue for *nix machines, in that case?

I thought utf8 (or other character sets) were handled via IO Layers, and do
seem to work for me on the *nix systems I've used.
ie. open(FH, "<:utf8", "file")

tjc

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world