Use of unitialised gubbins c/w Brainbench

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Dec 7 20:35:58 GMT 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 05:31:42AM -0800, Stray Taoist wrote:

> As for the (B side) question, has anyone taken a brainbench test recently?
> Has it improved since way-back-when when I last took it, which might have
> been four odd years ago or so.

Because I am achingly hip and don't want to listen to anything that
anyone else knows, I only bother with the B side.

I done Brainbench recently, it was nowhere near as shit as I remember it
being.  I only spotted one error in the test, which was a great
improvement.

Annoyingly, all the code presented was as images to prevent me copying
and pasting into a shell.  Even so, there was enough time to just
re-type everything.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery